Charming Garden Home with Modern Upgrades
- New modern open-plan kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz countertops and French doors leading to a sleek redwood deck with direct access to backyard
- Two bedrooms, one updated bath, south-facing with abundant light, convenient single-level plan. Private corner lot fronts on quiet street.
- Lushly landscaped front yard with lawn, Meyer lemon tree, custom redwood fence and extended front porch overlooking neighborhood.
- New gas fireplace insert and freshly painted interior, hardware floors throughout
- Backyard with dining patio, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the sweet smell of jasmine replete with vegetable garden and Gravenstein apple tree
- One-car garage can be office or fitness studio, comes with a fully equipped laundry area
- Located in the heart of St. Jerome’s, a quaint and highly-coveted neighborhood known for its quiet tree-lined streets, charming homes, well-maintained gardens and its highly walkable central location
- Easy walk to EC Plaza Bart, Transbay Line G, Kensington Farmer’s Market, Benchmark Pizza, Kensington Circus Pub, Semifreddi’s Bakery, Colusa Market, FatApple’s Restaurant and Bakery, Trader Joe’s, Memorial Park, and Solano Avenue
Listed for $849,000
Contact Catherine for more info or for a private tour.
Open Houses Scheduled for May 5th and May 6th 2-4pm